All times are UTC

It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:39 am

Post subject: Social Application
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:36 pm 
1) Name of character: Palanutz

2) Class: Paladin

3) Who in Blackrock Diving School is vouching for you? Hopefully - Sharpy, Vak, Asm00

4) Tell us a little about yourself in RL (please include your age and note that we are an 18+ guild): I'm 39 been playing WoW on and off since vanilla, kinda jack of all trades have 5 level 110's atm 3 more above level 100. I've always enjoyed gaming since the days of dial up playing warcraft 2 BNE, play some FPS as well. I'm a carer for my wife, got 3 kids oldest is 20 (nearly 21 if he's lucky) youngest is 14. I'm a volunteer staff member at the local Air Cadet unit which meets on Tuesday and Thursday evenings hence the social application not raiding.

5) What kind of guild are you after?: Looking for a fun guild that helps each other out whilst slowly extracting the michael from each other in a friendly way

6) Why have you chosen to apply to Blackrock Diving School?: Have some long time friends that are in the guild, and if they're in, it must be good.

7) Why have you chosen to apply as a social member? As stated above I volunteer at a local Air Cadet unit so I wouldn't be abel to make as many as I'd like however I'd be willing to participate and help out where I can.

8) As a guild, we have clear social expectations, including helping guildies, participating in guildchat, being polite and courteous, and generally fitting in with a group of fun loving raiders. What do you think you could add socially to the guild? What are the things you like to do most?: I consider myself a helpful person. I enjoy helping others whether it be boosting lower levels or helping farm items/dungeons. I enjoy the new mythic+ dungeons and would like to experience higher levels (currently +7 is my highest)

9) Have you read, understood, and agreed with the Contracts on this website? This includes social rules, raiding rules, and miscellaneous rules? I have and do

Post subject: Re: Social Application
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:54 am 

Hello there, nutty.

Thank you for your application, I will poke you ingame for a chat soon™.

Prejudice

Post subject: Re: Social Application
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:06 pm 

Accepted on Trial