All times are UTC

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:18 am

Post subject: Helreginn the extraordinary warlock´s raiding application
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:05 pm 

1) Name of character: Helreginn!

2) Class: Sargeras son and heir! also known as a Warlock

3) Please provide an armoury link here:https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/argent-dawn/helreginn ((Admire the sweet Tmog! ))

4) What is your prefered spec for raiding and why?: Prefered? Affliction! Because its insanely fun and keeps you very Active during the raid..the rotation is complex and fun and you wield a giant scythe!

Though currently i am playing as Destruction as Affliction took a hit from a nerf hammer and Demonology is utterly in the trash

So i play Destruction to be able to compete with others on those sweet DEEPS charts :) ...and its so simple even a Mage play it

5) Tell us a little about yourself in RL (please include your age and note that we are an 18+ guild): ...Nosey fookers ! Very well i shall comply :) My name is Felix and i am a 25-26 year old male from Sweden! ...and gods help the person who says Pew..in any sense in responce to that >.>

Ive been studying criminology/social sciences these last few years..currently undergoing training/working as a security guard to pull in some extra dosh

Otherwise pretty laid back and easy going guy..prefer being home Reading a book then partying with my fellow students...i love rainy nights with thunderstoms..hikes through the Forests and camping!

6) What kind of guild are you after?:Honestly...LFR ..normal heroic and mythic ..Purple pixels and legendaries..i could care less about XP! what i want is a good and friendly Guild with a Amazing atmosphere with crazy and fun-going people ..WoW has become such a isolated and elitist game where most Guilds are giant pug HUB´s meant to fill ranks so the top tier can progress

Im a good and strong reliable raider..and i like raiding! :) but that stuff i mentioned above comes first to me ..without it there wont be any fun in the raiding anyhow :/

7) Why have you chosen to apply to Blackrock Diving School?: Well i met this crazy hermit mage in the trade channel ...and i thought if everyone is as crazy as that vendor i would be in for a pretty good time :) and because ive got experince 9/9 on normal ToS and up to Maiden on HC ..so seems to be at the same level!

8) What guild were you a member of prior to your application to BDS and why have you chosen to leave them? ....Hooooly...fuck this is gonna be quite the list ..i shall mention the most recent!

The Burning Hammer/Clan of the White Tigers/Lionsfall/ ..trust me this is a long list ive jumped around between lots!

Why i have left ? ..Well honestly in most cases it was because the leaders/officers had a extremly elitist attitude and threw fits when someone made a mistake...but otherwise it has also been because some Guilds had no social interaction at all ..you met up for raids and then Went your seperete ways until the next raid ..which is not my style really :/

And other Guilds just lacked leadership and a joint goal to gather around so it just kinda died down slowly but surely

Most Guilds ive been in i have parted with on good terms though..no hard feelings and such..still stay in touch with many buddies and we help eachother occasionaly

Some where complete and utter arses and got ignored though!

9) As a guild, we have clear social expectations, including helping guildies, participating in guildchat, being polite and courteous, and generally fitting in with a group of fun loving raiders. What do you think you could add socially to the guild? What are the things you like to do most, outside of raiding?:

Im Always up for helping guildies...a proper Guild is like a family ..and you dont leave family hanging! :) and im a pretty silly guy...so..proberly by throwing virtual muffins at people or posting anime series i demand people Watch :3 ..and banter..much much banter o/

Im still rude at times..cheeky..sarcastic and overly charming all at once!

10) Tell us something about your raiding experience so far. This can include experience raiding with other characters: Cleared every single Legion raid on HC difficulty ..well apart from ToS which im currently 6/9 on ..maiden/avatar/killy left for a full HC!

I got curve on EN ...by accident but still did! my gear is not the best but its decent enough and improving steadily

11) We raid 3 nights a week. Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays from 20:30 (server time) to 23:30. Could you tell us a little about your availability to raid then? Note the more availability the better and that 50% minimum attendance is required!

I will alwas be avaliable on those times in the evening..aslong as work or studies does not prevent it ...as in i have a massive essay coming up then i might take night off to prep proper ..or if i get called in for work to replace someone or they just need extra hands on deck to manage stuff

Otherwise im free willing and able :3

12) As part of raiding, we require good planning and forward commitment by our raiders, and an understanding that we have to rotate a little to ensure all raids are full and balanced. What would you do if you signed and we told you there would be no room?
There would be no pre raid hug handed out by the most charming and adorabel warlock you have ever laid your Eyes upon! nore intermission murder puzzles between bosses

But in all honesty..hopefully i would be told ahead off time somewhat but even if im told last minute i shall take such with grace :) might go read a book or something or enjoy a nice peaceful evening with no repair bills !

13) Have you read, understood, and agreed with the Contracts on this website? This includes social rules, raiding rules, and miscellaneous rules.

That i have and sure do! o7 to the best ability off which a Warlock can understand rules and proper conduct ^_^

Post subject: Re: Helreginn the extraordinary warlock´s raiding applicatio
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:31 pm 

Accepted on trial.

Post subject: Re: Helreginn the extraordinary warlock´s raiding applicatio
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:58 pm 

I like the "free, willing and able" bit :)

Muahahaha

P