Korthanis BM Hunter application.

Guest posting allowed. Please use the provided application template.

Moderators: Role Leaders, Officers

Korthanis
Main character name: Korthanis

Korthanis BM Hunter application.

Post by Korthanis »

1) Name of character:

- Korthanis.

2) Class:

- Hunter.

3) Please provide an armoury link here:

- https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... /korthanis

4) What is your prefered spec for raiding and why?:

- Beastmaster. I like ranged. I like being mobile. So once Survival was butchered BM it was.

5) Tell us a little about yourself in RL (please include your age and note that we are an 18+ guild):

- 46 year old male from Portugal.

6) What kind of guild are you after?:

- A place to raid and do M+ with minimum stress and good chatter.

7) Why have you chosen to apply to Blackrock Diving School?:

- BDS has been around for as long as I remember. I wanted a guild to raid in DF, the guild advert looked nice, spoke with Methix, we seemed to have the same ideas regarding raids, so here I am.

8) What guild were you a member of prior to your application to BDS and why have you chosen to leave them?:

- I honestly do not remember. This is not an evasion but I've not played in two years and there was not a lot of chemistry with my past guild, just raid raid raid. I also did not leave them so much as decided to bail out of Shadowlands altogether.

9) As a guild, we have clear social expectations, including helping guildies, participating in guildchat, being polite and courteous, and generally fitting in with a group of fun loving raiders. What do you think you could add socially to the guild? What are the things you like to do most, outside of raiding?:

- I can post a lot of memes? But I'm generally helpful even with lower level M+ or even re-running raids in normal to help alts gear up.

10) Tell us something about your raiding experience so far. This can include experience raiding with other characters:

- Trial of the Crusader, Onyxia's Lair, ICC. Bastion of Twilight, Throne of the Four Winds, Firelands. Emerald Nightmare, Trial of Valor, The Nighthold, Tomb of Sargeras. Uldir. Castle of Nathria. Some sparse mythic experience but I find those heights too tryhard. It's something I like to dip my toes in once HC is cleared with our eyes closed and we do the full raid in a single day, but at that level it becomes too intense. So love/hate relationship with mythic difficulty?

11) We raid 3 nights a week. Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays from 20:30 (server time) to 22:30. Could you tell us a little about your availability to raid then? Note the more availability the better and that 50% minimum attendance is required!

- I have full freedom to attend every night and more if need be.

12) As part of raiding, we require good planning and forward commitment by our raiders, and an understanding that we have to rotate a little to ensure all raids are full and balanced. What would you do if you signed and we told you there would be no room?

- Pout. Okay, I'm not kicking a fuss, but it's raid night! It's like coming home giddy for pizza and finding the room mate ate it! Seriously though, my objective is always being that person a raid leader benches someone *else* to make room for :D

13) Have you read, understood, and agreed with the Contracts on this website? This includes social rules, raiding rules, and miscellaneous rules.

- I have.
Davine
Main character name:

Re: Korthanis BM Hunter application.

Post by Davine »

Accepted on trial. o/