Guardian Druid

Guest posting allowed. Please use the provided application template.

Moderators: Role Leaders, Officers

Malian
Main character name: Malian

Guardian Druid

Post by Malian »

1) Name of character: Malian

2) Class: Guardian Druid

3) Please provide an armoury link here:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... awn/malian

4) What is your prefered spec for raiding and why?:

Tank been tanking on a druid since Wrath and pre that warrior. I know my spec well but always willing to learn new things.

5) Tell us a little about yourself in RL (please include your age and note that we are an 18+ guild):

I'm 37 been enjoying WoW since patch 1.6 or so and i have come and gone due life reasons but now it feel more stable and i dedicated myself to more of its content. I'm also a very open book also friendly and willing to help.

6) What kind of guild are you after?:

Just a place i can finally call home, feel friendly helpful.

7) Why have you chosen to apply to Blackrock Diving School?:

back during my wrath days when i was a keen heroic and raider, i used to run with some of the members from Blackrock and i lost touch. when i came back to Shadowlands couple of months ago i was pleasantry surprised to see the guild still going and its a nice to see, so i though maybe its time dive in....

8) What guild were you a member of prior to your application to BDS and why have you chosen to leave them?

I was always guildless after moving to Argent Dawn due to the rise of gearscore during wrath and pug raids i didnt see much point, due to how life was back then i didn't have the time to find a true guild, Though now is the time after seeing your still active.

9) As a guild, we have clear social expectations, including helping guildies, participating in guildchat, being polite and courteous, and generally fitting in with a group of fun loving raiders. What do you think you could add socially to the guild? What are the things you like to do most, outside of raiding?:

Due to my age spending time with kids. most of the time due to what i do for a living im very active on WoW, im very helpful, understanding and willing to have a laugh too, i dont take wow seriously anymore never did in the first place, always willing to help when i can. WoW is a game that is better when you share the fun and experience.

10) Tell us something about your raiding experience so far. This can include experience raiding with other characters:

Not much to say about Shadowlands only came back two months ago, past experience BFA not much Legion did some of the raids and well my main raiding experience is Wrath and Cata era

11) We raid 3 nights a week. Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays from 20:30 (server time) to 22:30. Could you tell us a little about your availability to raid then? Note the more availability the better and that 50% minimum attendance is required!

I'm free when ever even at midnight if needs be, but if its a plan thing sooner the better due to what i do in real life.

12) As part of raiding, we require good planning and forward commitment by our raiders, and an understanding that we have to rotate a little to ensure all raids are full and balanced. What would you do if you signed and we told you there would be no room?

I wouldnt worry or quarrel about it as stuff can happen and im more then happy to sit runs out or be on call if needed.

13) Have you read, understood, and agreed with the Contracts on this website? This includes social rules, raiding rules, and miscellaneous rules.

I'll be totally honest i didnt read them fully but due to my age im more then understanding and can agree with anything and everything.
Plukette
Main character name: Burninatrix

Re: Guardian Druid

Post by Plukette »

Thanks for a nice application Malian, I will try to grab you in game for a chat and invite.

- Plukette
Plukette
Main character name: Burninatrix

Re: Guardian Druid

Post by Plukette »

Malian has found another guild :)