Application Unholy DK 120

Guest posting allowed. Please use the provided application template.

Moderators: Role Leaders, Officers

Threason1

Application Unholy DK 120

Post by Threason1 »

1) Name of character:
Threason

2) Class:
Unholy DK

3) Please provide an armoury link here:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... n/threason

4) What is your prefered spec for raiding and why?:
At the moment i like Unholy the most. But in the past I played around with Frost also. I like both specs for raiding.

5) Tell us a little about yourself in RL (please include your age and note that we are an 18+ guild):
I'm a 39 year old husband and dad. I'm married to Innowen who is also applying. I work as a manager at the national train company. We live in a small city called Assen in the Netherlands. I have 3 minions roaming the house 2 boys of 10 and 7 and 1 little girl who just became 1. I have been playing WoW since TBC and dragged Innowen in during WoD. Next to WoW we love spending time on the couch bingewatching some Netflix.

6) What kind of guild are you after?:
A combination of a social guild and serious raiding. And with some humour and laughs. I like joking about from time to time.

7) Why have you chosen to apply to Blackrock Diving School?:
After the decision we want to leave our current guild made us think what we wanted. After some research on wowprogress i stumbled upon Blackrock Diving School. We liked how your rules were setup and what you expect of your members. It fits exactly what we are looking for.

8) What guild were you a member of prior to your application to BDS and why have you chosen to leave them?
At the moment we are still members of Ashen Rose Conspiracy. And we have been a member for over 2 years. ARC is a friends and family guild and they have a great atmosphere. The enjoyment of raiding was declining lately due to the raiding times (21:00 CET till 23:00 CET) and not having rules about expectations of raiding members.

9) As a guild, we have clear social expectations, including helping guildies, participating in guildchat, being polite and courteous, and generally fitting in with a group of fun loving raiders. What do you think you could add socially to the guild? What are the things you like to do most, outside of raiding?:
Too many things!
I like to run dungeons with guildies or do some islands. Mostly I do BG's by myself but I wouldnt mind some company. In guildchat I like to have a laugh and I do tend to have a banter every now and then.

10) Tell us something about your raiding experience so far. This can include experience raiding with other characters:
My WoW raiding experience started in Karazhan where I tanked on a paladin. During WOTLK and CATA i switched mains back in forth to DK and back to Paladin mainly tanking and healing. After a break in Panda I started raiding on my DK again in WOD mythic, Legion heroic and now BFA heroic.

11) We raid 3 nights a week. Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays from 20:30 (server time) to 22:30. Could you tell us a little about your availability to raid then? Note the more availability the better and that 50% minimum attendance is required!
We aim for 2 raids a week at least.

12) As part of raiding, we require good planning and forward commitment by our raiders, and an understanding that we have to rotate a little to ensure all raids are full and balanced. What would you do if you signed and we told you there would be no room?
Some worldquesting to improve my neck and some fishing to help out with those guildfeasts!

13) Have you read, understood, and agreed with the Contracts on this website? This includes social rules, raiding rules, and miscellaneous rules.
I have!
Plukette
Main character name: Burninatrix

Re: Application Unholy DK 120

Post by Plukette »

Hey there,

Thanks for a nice application, currently if we'd meet, I'd sort of try to kill you, so I hope you have planned this all the way through including a faction change.

I've been playing a lot of classic lately (waiting for the new raid), mostly online to do a few things on retail and log over. However our other officers (Gharry, Davine) should be online on retail a bit more.

Please poke me or one of them in game for a little chat.

- Plukette
Gharry
Main character name: Gharry

Re: Application Unholy DK 120

Post by Gharry »

Accepted for trial.