Application

Guest posting allowed. Please use the provided application template.

Moderators: Role Leaders, Officers

Innowen

Application

Post by Innowen »

Application:

1) Name of character:
Innowen

2) Class:
BM Hunter

3) Please provide an armoury link here:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... wn/innowen

4) What is your prefered spec for raiding and why?:
BM, cause all the other specs have to many buttons to press, need my keyboard-facerolling-time..

5) Tell us a little about yourself in RL (please include your age and note that we are an 18+ guild):
My RL name is Inez and I'm 32 years old. I live in The Netherlands (Assen) with Eduard (Threason, who is applying also). We have a daughter of 1 year old together and from a previous marriage Threason has 2 boys (7 and 10 years), who are with us for the half of every week. I work as an Functional Application Manager and HR officer at an Municipal Health Services. I have been playing WoW since WoD, thanks to Threason. Next to playing WoW I like bingewatching some Netflix and reading.

6) What kind of guild are you after?:
A social guild, but also with some rules when it comes to raiding. A guild where people understand there is such a thing as a RL, cause having a baby who sometimes during raiding needs attention is a thing... But who are also 'committed' to the game and raiding. So a social guild that takes raiding serious!

7) Why have you chosen to apply to Blackrock Diving School?:
I follow Threason everywhere he goes...
Nah just kidding. What I like about BDS is that your guilds feels like a social guild, but with some rules regarding raiding.It requires some level of improvement from every raidmember.
I also like your raiding times. Now we are raiding every Thursday and Sunday from 21:00 till 23:30 (server time) and combining that with work and RL is a bit hard..

8) What guild were you a member of prior to your application to BDS and why have you chosen to leave them?
Now Ashen Rose Conspiracy for over 2 years now. It's a friends and family guild and the atmosphere is good. The reason why we are looking for an other guild, is because over the past half year, there are hardly any rules for raiding so our fun at raiding is declining and the raiding times are having it's toll on us.

9) As a guild, we have clear social expectations, including helping guildies, participating in guildchat, being polite and courteous, and generally fitting in with a group of fun loving raiders. What do you think you could add socially to the guild? What are the things you like to do most, outside of raiding?:
I make awesome jokes (and laugh about them very hard myself)! Next to that I like some chatting, though I think I'm still a WoW noob..
I like to run dungeons and islands with guildies/friends and have some social chatter. I play a lot together with Threason, can be wq's, levelling or something like that.

10) Tell us something about your raiding experience so far. This can include experience raiding with other characters:
Begun raiding in WoD with Heroic and sometimes Mythic. More recently in this guild Normal and Heroic.

11) We raid 3 nights a week. Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays from 20:30 (server time) to 22:30. Could you tell us a little about your availability to raid then? Note the more availability the better and that 50% minimum attendance is required!
Availability should be no problem, though sometimes baby-aggro comes around the corner. Threason and I try to balance the aggro between the two of us, and it doesn't happen very often.

12) As part of raiding, we require good planning and forward commitment by our raiders, and an understanding that we have to rotate a little to ensure all raids are full and balanced. What would you do if you signed and we told you there would be no room?
Fall to the ground and have a tantrum! And after that just relax, do wq's/farming or something like that or have an early night.

13) Have you read, understood, and agreed with the Contracts on this website? This includes social rules, raiding rules, and miscellaneous rules.
Yes!
Plukette
Main character name: Burninatrix

Re: Application

Post by Plukette »

Hey, since you've both applied imma just be lazy and copy what I wrote to your spousal unit:
Thanks for a nice application, currently if we'd meet, I'd sort of try to kill you, so I hope you have planned this all the way through including a faction change.

I've been playing a lot of classic lately (waiting for the new raid), mostly online to do a few things on retail and log over. However our other officers (Gharry, Davine) should be online on retail a bit more.

Please poke me or one of them in game for a little chat.
- Plukette
Gharry
Main character name: Gharry

Re: Application

Post by Gharry »

Accepted for trial.