Raiding Applicantion 120 Restoration Druid

Guest posting allowed. Please use the provided application template.

Moderators: Role Leaders, Officers

Psyberius

Raiding Applicantion 120 Restoration Druid

Post by Psyberius »

1) Name of character: Psyberius

2) Class: Restoration Druid

3) Please provide an armoury link here: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... /psyberius

4) What is your prefered spec for raiding and why?:
Restoration, i really enjoy healing the sense of pride of bringing a dps who accidentally messed up a mechanic back from 1% hp to full keeping the raid alive and helping guildies run M+ is all things that i enjoy extremely

5) Tell us a little about yourself in RL (please include your age and note that we are an 18+ guild): Hello im 20 years old i live in Ontario Canada i currently don't do much except game but i do work at a ice cream factory, i enjoy sports and hope to one day start playing again :P

6) What kind of guild are you after?: A good raiding guild that doesn't stomp you into the ground for a small mistake

7) Why have you chosen to apply to Blackrock Diving School?: you guys look like you have a good thing going here what with the social requirements and the raiding requirements that encourage people to stick around for the community and to also push for higher tiers in Raids

8) What guild were you a member of prior to your application to BDS and why have you chosen to leave them?
I used to be a part of a guild called Saviours of Sarvock on NA Tichondrius but they all sort of descided that they were done playing WoW after beating Mythic Uldir which caused me to take a step away for a bit, but now im back because i have friends on EU and im better than ever!

9) As a guild, we have clear social expectations, including helping guildies, participating in guildchat, being polite and courteous, and generally fitting in with a group of fun loving raiders. What do you think you could add socially to the guild? What are the things you like to do most, outside of raiding?:
I enjoy questing to help people get though it a little faster because i know how annoying it can be, I'll always help out with a M+ no matter the key, I havent had the chance to be a part of a group for mog or mount farming but if they needed someone to come along i'd love to experience it!

10) Tell us something about your raiding experience so far. This can include experience raiding with other characters:
On my NA account I raided as a resto druid so nothing has changed we beat Mythic Uldir server 10th, i started playing WoW for the first time just at the end of Legion so i dont have much experience before that.

11) We raid 3 nights a week. Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays from 20:30 (server time) to 22:30. Could you tell us a little about your availability to raid then? Note the more availability the better and that 50% minimum attendance is required!
Time wise i could easily make all of them as i usually work nights here which is 4:40 am server time

12) As part of raiding, we require good planning and forward commitment by our raiders, and an understanding that we have to rotate a little to ensure all raids are full and balanced. What would you do if you signed and we told you there would be no room?
I'd of course stick around i'd rather be in a good guild that has a lot of friends for me to hang out with than to leave over something as silly as not being able to raid. It would also push me to work harder and be better so hopefully i would get chosen in the future
13) Have you read, understood, and agreed with the Contracts on this website? This includes social rules, raiding rules, and miscellaneous rules.
I have!
Davine
Main character name:

Re: Raiding Applicantion 120 Restoration Druid

Post by Davine »

Accepted on trial.