Social Application

Guest posting allowed. Please use the provided application template.

Moderators: Role Leaders, Officers

Kadomi

Social Application

Post by Kadomi »

1) Name of character: Yataravyn

2) Class: Hunter, currently BM

3) Who in Blackrock Diving School is vouching for you? Threason and Innowen

4) Tell us a little about yourself in RL (please include your age and note that we are an 18+ guild): I'm a German lady in my late 40s who has been playing WoW since European launch in 2005. In RL I work in customer service and am a crazy cat lady. I also partake in all kinds of nerdery, in particular I enjoy pen&paper RPGs, boardgames, any kind of video game (PC and PS4) and cooking. Back in the day when blogging was super-popular, I ran a relatively well-known protection warrior blog called Tank Like A Girl.

5) What kind of guild are you after?: I am looking for a laid back guild that takes playing WoW seriously, and just about anything else not seriously.

6) Why have you chosen to apply to Blackrock Diving School?: I am predominantly a Horde player since 2005, and am friends with Threason and Innowen who just recently transferred from my Horde guild Ashen Rose Conspiracy to play with you guys. They have been singing your praises.

7) Why have you chosen to apply as a social member? I probably take raiding a bit more seriously than most folks in my horde guild, and I am not quite sure about 8.3 raiding yet. I am not ready to commit to faction jumping for my main, who is one of only 3 main tanks in ARC. I thought I'll test the waters with a social character for now. I leveled my dark iron hunter from scratch, just hit 120 yesterday, so I have plenty of gearing to keep me occupied for now.

8) As a guild, we have clear social expectations, including helping guildies, participating in guildchat, being polite and courteous, and generally fitting in with a group of fun loving raiders. What do you think you could add socially to the guild? What are the things you like to do most?: I generally consider myself friendly and helpful, and very polite (unless it's Threason) Always happy to fill in for anything that might be needed eventually. Aside from raiding, I really love running dungeons a whole lot. Not a huge key pusher, but I am currently doing +10 or higher every week on horde side.

9) Have you read, understood, and agreed with the Contracts on this website? This includes social rules, raiding rules, and miscellaneous rules? I have read all those rules, aye.
Plukette
Main character name: Burninatrix

Re: Social Application

Post by Plukette »

Herrow,

Myself or one of the officers will try to catch you online for a /ginvite.

- Plukette