Application

Guest posting allowed. Please use the provided application template.

Moderators: Role Leaders, Officers

Llamarex

Application

Post by Llamarex »

1) Name of character:
Llamarex

2) Class:
Retribution Paladin, We need some Holy Power in these trying times.

3) Who in Blackrock Diving School is vouching for you?
Tom (char name Fien)

4) Tell us a little about yourself in RL (please include your age and note that we are an 18+ guild):
Im a 25 year old from the netherlands. Name is Laurens i work during the evening atm and love playing some wow during the day. I have played allot of private servers and now im starting on retail wow.

5) What kind of guild are you after?:
Mostly a social guild where everyone helps everyone. I love some good fibes in guild chat and talking to others. The lack of rules in some Private Server guilds is what botherd me sometimes and people not really being nice to each other. I heard that in here things are different.

6) Why have you chosen to apply to Blackrock Diving School?:
A friend of my brothers is in here (fien) and he has told me this is a real nice social guild where people help each other and arent afraid to explain stuff/help new people.

7) Why have you chosen to apply as a social member?
I am pretty new to Retail WoW, i got 2 max level characters now and i'm looking for a place where i can learn this properly.

8) As a guild, we have clear social expectations, including helping guildies, participating in guildchat, being polite and courteous, and generally fitting in with a group of fun loving raiders. What do you think you could add socially to the guild? What are the things you like to do most?:
I really like to do dungeons and raids with a group of the same people, so you can get really good synergy together. And what i could add is that i always help everyone everywhere. Thats what i useally do.

9) Have you read, understood, and agreed with the Contracts on this website? This includes social rules, raiding rules, and miscellaneous rules?
Yes, thats what i useally missed on privates so i'd love to see these in action properly.
Davine
Main character name:

Re: Application

Post by Davine »

Hiya's,

Thank you for your application, an officer will poke you in game if we see you online.

Davine