Social Application

Guest posting allowed. Please use the provided application template.

Moderators: Role Leaders, Officers

Scawtish
Main character name: Athenex

Social Application

Post by Scawtish »

1) Name of character:
Athenex

2) Class:
Ret paladin

3) Who in Blackrock Diving School is vouching for you?
Jawbreaker

4) Tell us a little about yourself in RL (please include your age and note that we are an 18+ guild):
I am a late 30s mum and carer to a partner with Tourettes syndrome. I am from bonnie Scotland and currently 'trying' to get a bit back into wow since having a break since Warlords. Originally started playing wow at the end of BC back in 2007/2008

5) What kind of guild are you after?:
relaxed guild, laid back where there are no childish dramas 18+ ofc :))

6) Why have you chosen to apply to Blackrock Diving School?:
My friend is in the guild and they wanted to me to join them but also i am a returning wow player with no guild

7) Why have you chosen to apply as a social member?
I used to do raiding back in the days of Cata, Panda and Draenor etc but cannot commit at the moment with an unpredictable 2 year old LOL so social is my option for the time being. :)

8) As a guild, we have clear social expectations, including helping guildies, participating in guildchat, being polite and courteous, and generally fitting in with a group of fun loving raiders. What do you think you could add socially to the guild? What are the things you like to do most?:
I generally play solo if I have no one to play with (jawbreaker mainly). but I am always willing to join groups for dungeons and help out others when I'm online.

9) Have you read, understood, and agreed with the Contracts on this website? This includes social rules, raiding rules, and miscellaneous rules?
yip
Methix
Main character name:

Re: Social Application

Post by Methix »

Invited as Social. Welcome! :)