Social Application

Guest posting allowed. Please use the provided application template.

Moderators: Role Leaders, Officers

Maelinoe

Social Application

Post by Maelinoe »

1) Name of character:

Maelinoe

2) Class:

Fire Mage

3) Who in Blackrock Diving School is vouching for you?

Blackfox (I hope...)

4) Tell us a little about yourself in RL (please include your age and note that we are an 18+ guild):

I am a 30 something Greek cat mom, currently living in the UK, also living with Blackfox

5) What kind of guild are you after?:

A relaxed and friendly one, with compatibly crazy folks?

6) Why have you chosen to apply to Blackrock Diving School?:

My soon to be husband has been a member for ever and I thought it would be deliciously creepy to follow him even here XD

7) Why have you chosen to apply as a social member?

Unfortunately my life is pretty hectic at the moment so I cannot commit to raiding. Honestly, I do not have any proper experience with raiding either, but I would like to try it in the future

8) As a guild, we have clear social expectations, including helping guildies, participating in guildchat, being polite and courteous, and generally fitting in with a group of fun loving raiders. What do you think you could add socially to the guild? What are the things you like to do most?:

I am mostly solo player and as I said, I don't have much experience (if any) in raiding. But I am open to helping others with the less-demanding-than-raiding activities

9) Have you read, understood, and agreed with the Contracts on this website? This includes social rules, raiding rules, and miscellaneous rules?

Yup
Plukette
Main character name: Burninatrix

Re: Social Application

Post by Plukette »

Can has mrs. Blackfox?
Plukette
Main character name: Burninatrix

Re: Social Application

Post by Plukette »

So yeah, just poke an officer for invite when you are online <3